Modernity, openness to change, innovative logistics - these are the features that make Modernlog so distinctive.
Thanks to the fair being organized in conjunction with ITM Industry Europe, it is possible to showcase products and capabilities of the logistics, transport and warehousing industry to an international audience. The event will feature solutions conforming to the concept of logistics 4.0 which assumes automation of processes, self-control and quick adaptation to changing conditions.
- Warehouse of the future
- Modern transport systems
- Solutions for E-commerce and omnichannel
- Software / IoT
- Contract logistics
- Equipment and devices for internal transport
- Transport automation
- MES, TMS, WMS software
- Warehouse management equipment
- Warehousing, transport and forwarding services
- Barcodes and automatic data identification systems
- Equipment for warehouses and production floors
Smart Warehouse Conference:
- Preparation for the use of new technologies in logistics and warehousing
- Participation in discussion panels for people seeking skills related to management and implementation of new solutions in the spirit of Logistics 4.0
- Reaching out to key manufacturing and trade sectors
The next edition of the Modernlog will be held 4.06-7.06.2024 at the Poznań International Fair.